Gala Casino’s Responsible Gaming policy is focussed around the guiding principle of being the most trusted and enjoyable gaming operator in the world.
To be as responsible as we can we’re always here to listen and help if you think there could be any developing issues. Your welfare always comes first.
The 7 key pillars are;
- Understanding the problem and best solutions –we have announced a five year, multi-million dollar project with the Division on Addiction, Cambridge Health Alliance, a Harvard Medical School teaching hospital.
- Educating our key stakeholders –including the national rollout of youth education programmes with gambling charities as well as state-school awareness campaigns.
- Promoting responsible attitudes –leading the industry in agreeing responsible marketing campaigns.
- Empowering customers the Gala way –using algorithms and gambling controls to prevent gambling harm.
- Funding treatment for those in need –increasing our donation to research, education and treatment on problem gambling ten-fold, from 0.1% to 1% of gross gaming revenue (GGR).
- Championing responsible product design –developing more responsible product design principles.
- Drive cultural change within our business – ensuring that a safer gambling approach underpins all aspects of our business